We are manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Bolted Repair Clamps and also known as Split sleeves, Bolted sleeves, Bolted sleeve clamps, Split repair clamp, Boltable Split Sleeve repair clamp, Split type pipe repair clamp, Flange leak repair clamps, Leak Repair Clamp.
What is Bolted Repair Clamps ?
Bolted Repair Clamps are widely for making repairs to a variety of high or low pressure and high or low temperature pipeline, including oil, water, gas, steam and chemical process. The clamp halves are joined by bolts to form a high integrity pressure vessel around the damaged or leaking pipe. Sealing is provided by molded elastomer seals of the highest quality selected for compatibility with the pipe line product & operation temperature. The Split Repair Sleeve may also be welded after installation to turn out a permanent seal if conditions justify the additional expense. Split Sleeve Repair Clamps are an essential part of our suite of pipeline integrity products. Available in a wide variety of sizes, ratings and arrangements, the clamp product line can be supplied independently or as an add-on to larger repair systems Split Sleeve Repair Clamps add a new dimension to your temporary and permanent repair work on pipelines. They are used to repair both high and low pressure and temperature pipelines — offshore and onshore – carrying oil, gas, steam, chemical process and water. Its unique construction means repairs can be made while the line continues on-line, and they’re designed for fast and easy installation. Once the Split Sleeve Repair Clamp is bolted in place, the seal is complete.
The standard clamps are rated to 1000 psig of design pressure with Buna-N as sealing material, but Split Sleeve Repair Clamps can be custom-made to different pressure ratings and sealing lengths to meet your requirements. Split Sleeve Repair Clamp (SSRC) is an economical, bolt-together fitting consisting of two halves which is designed to allow both temporary and permanent repairs to damaged pipelines. The SSRC clamp halves are joined by means of nearly tangential bolting, in such a manner as to produce a high integrity pressure vessel around the affected area of the damaged pipeline. Primary sealing is provided by the highest quality molded elastomer seals appropriately selected for compatibility with the pipeline’s product, its environment, and the operating temperature range. The elastomeric sealing is accomplished via compression of two circumferential and two intersecting longitudinal packing seals, which, upon full compression, form a continuous pressure barrier. Seal material is retained in the seal grooves by utilization of a “pre-compressed seal tension groove” design. This allows simplified replacement of the seals in the field thereby eliminating expensive factory seal replacements. The clamps are fully compensatory pressure vessels, hydrostatically tested to 1.3 times the rated working pressure (as per ASME Section VIII Div.1 clause UG-99) All Clamps are equipped with a 1” NPT vent port.
Benefits of Bolted Repair Clamps.
- Can be used in cases of leaking pipes or where wall thinning occurs
- They are self-sealing, achieved by bolting of the clamp studs
- Standard clamps come in single seal arrangement, but double seal arrangement can be provided upon request
- Hydro tested to 1.5 times the clamp design pressure (or as per your requirements)
- Widely used for subsea and topside repairs
- Provided with wedge shape grooves to prevent slipping of seals during installation
- Designed to ASME VIII
- Can be provided with prep angles for welding on the pipeline as and when required
THE CLAMPS CAN BE USED TO REPAIR THE FOLLOWING PIPE TYPES:
|Ductile Iron (DI)||PE coated steel|
|Cast Iron (CI)||PVC|
|Asbestos Cement (AC)||PE|
Features of Bolted Repair Clamps.
- Standard Clamps are fitted with a high grade elastomeric seal made from Buna-Nitrile or Viton. In these applications the sealing load is achieved through the bolt tensioning of the clamp studs (split sleeve design)
- All Clamps are designed with an external pressure test facility that determines the joint integrity prior to commissioning
- Twin seal configuration is also available to allow inter-seal testing to be carried out during installation
- Clamps may be supplied for both topside and subsea repair applications
Engineered solutions can be manufactured to use metal graphite composite seal that is provided in all Split sleeve Clamp Mechanical Connector products. Graphite based sealing ensures a chemically resistant, high temperature, high pressure seal that will not degrade in aggressive or harsh environments
Clamps bespoke connector solutions can be provided by our dedicated engineering team.
Applicable International Standards
The design, engineering and supply of the fire tubes (two off) shall conform wherever applicable, and unless otherwise specified & agreed, to appropriate API, ASTM, ANSI ASME or equivalent standards / codes and also to internationally-accepted standards and practices. All Standards and Codes followed for the Design shall be of latest version/edition.
|API RP 1160||Managing System Integrity of Hydrocarbon Liquid Pipelines|
|ASME B 31.4||Pipeline Transportation System for Liquids|
|ASME Section IX||Specification for Welding and Brazing Qualifications|
|ASME Section V||Non-Destructive Examination|
|ASME Section II, Part C||Specification for Welding rods, Electrodes and Filler materials|
|ASME Section VIII, Div 1||Rules for Construction of Pressure vessels|
|ASTM E 94||Standard guide for Radiographic examination|
|ASTM E 709||Standard guide for Magnetic particle examination|
|ASTM E 1003||Standard test method for Hydrostatic leak testing|
Design Standards And Specifications
- ANSI pressure classes 300, 400, 600, 900 and 1500
- Design based on API 6H.
- Design calculation ASME Sec. VIII Div. I
- Body materials: A216 WCB, A216 WCC, A352 LCC, A516 Gr.70 (Suitable for normally corrosive services)
- Stud material: A193 Gr. B7 Nut material: A 194 Gr. 2H
- PTFE coated bolts and nuts, bolt material A193 Gr. B7 and nut material A194 Gr. 2H
- Standard coating yellow epoxy 100 microns
- Gaskets (H) NBR or Viton
- NBR temperature range is from – 20 C to + 80 ̊ C̊
- HNBR temperature range is from – 20 C to + 150 ̊ C̊
- VITON temperature range is from – 20 C to + 200 ̊ C
- Weldable option is available with heat insulating gaskets
- Double row sealing is available on request
- Sacrificial anodes can be installed on the sleeves for long term cathodic protection
- Non-standard lengths are available on request
- Full MTC document will be supplied with the order
- Leakage is much costly or dangerous; such as gaseous services & offshore applications.
- Gaskets are replaceable without any special tools.
- Girder rings can be installed upon client’s request.
Design Criteria And Industry Standards:
All SSRC’s are tested in accordance with the API Specification 6H, “Specification for End Closures, Connectors, and Swivels” and ASME BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL CODE, Section VIII, and with ANSI standards B-31.3, B31.4, & B31.8, where applicable. Visions 1 and 2.
API SPEC 5L, Specification for Line Pipe
ASME Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII
ASME/ANSI B18.2.1, Square and Hex Bolts and Screw Inch Series
Non Destructive Testing (Ndt): –
- 100 % magnetic particle inspection (MPI) for stiffener to shell weld (fillet)
- 100 % ultrasonic testing of vent plug welds
- 100 % MPI of hinge welds
- Hydro test as per ASME Section VIII Div.1 clause UG-99
Ease of Installation and Maintenance:
All split sleeves are designed to be installed with the most common tools available and are readily field repairable, including full seal replacement.
Split Sleeve Installation:
- Provide space enough in the lower part of the pipe in the term to install the half sleeve. The distance should be at least 0.75D.
- Clean up the pipe where the split sleeve will be installed on.
- Grease the surfaces that will be in contact with the gasket of the split sleeve.
- Install the upper sleeve and the bolts in the shortest holes.
- Each half sleeve is marked on the side. Check the marking is on the same sider. Lift up the lower sleeve & fit the bolts through the thinner part of the sleeve edge.
- Tight up the bolts, if necessary weld the edge of the split sleeve.
Split Sleeve Repair Clamps are designed utilizing the latest technology, allowing optimization of design techniques and materials, resulting in lower weight, reduced bending tendencies and a more economical product.
Stainless Steel Repair Clamps:
Stainless steel repair clamps can be used to repair leaking pipes up to 30 bars quickly and economically.
Installation can be done by maintenance staff, no special tools are required. Products are easy to keep in stock and offer instant repair and quick savings. Available with NBR and Viton rubber. Installation can be done by regular maintenance personnel, the products are easy to keep in stock and offer instant repair and quick saving
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316L, passivated.
- Double band (two sections) with a working range of 20-22 mm depending on the diameter.
- V gasket, steel reinforced to form the pressure chamber.
- Standard NBR rubber gaskets.
- Bridge plates are vulcanized into the rubber gasket.
- Bolts are PTFE (Teflon™) coated to prevent galling.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed. Without releasing the pressure on the pipe.
(structural; minimum yield 36,000
GR42 PLATE, GR 50 PLATE, GR 55
GR55 PLATE, GR 60 PLATE, GR 65
Class I PLATE, Class 2 PLATE, Class 3 PLATE (pressure vessel; minimum yield 50,000 psi)
GR S235 PLATE,
GR 60 PLATE, GR 65 PLATE, GR70
GR p355NL1 PLATE, GRp355NL2
GR A PLATE, GR B PLATE, GR C
GR A PLATE, GR B PLATE, GR C
GR 42 PLATE, GR 50 PLATE
GR PLATE-42 GRPLATE
GR PLATE-50, GR PLATE 60
GR 310S PLATE, GR 310 PLATE, GR
ASTM A240 GR 2205 PLATE, ASTM A240 GR S31803 PLATE
ASTM A240 GRS 32750 PLATE, ASTM A240 GR S32760 PLATE
We are World Wide Service Provider.
We Manufacturer, Fabricator, supplier and exporter of Bolted Repair Clamps in MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Uae, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus, AFRICA: Morocco, Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, The Republic Of Congo, Gabon, Tunisia, Uganda, Ghana, Senegal, Liberia, NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark, EUROPE: Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Uk, Spain, Ukraine, Netherland, Belgium, Greece, Portugal, Hungary, Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta, Bulgaria, Turkey, Montenegro, Romania, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, ASIA: India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Mayanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia, SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru