We are manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Insert Pipe Sleeve and also known as Internal Pipe Sleeve Internally Coated Pipe Sleeve, Weld Coupling, Field Joint Coating Sleeve, Pipe Sleeve, Sleeves For Internal Field Joint Coating, Welded Internal Coupling System. We can supply our Sleeves as per Customer Required Sizes and dimensions.
Table of Contents
- What is Insert Pipe Sleeve ?
- How Insert Pipe Sleeve Problem Solver ?
- Uses and manufacturing of Insert Pipe Sleeve for various applications ?
- Insert Pipe Sleeve : Product Range
- Insert Pipe Sleeve : Grades and Standard
- Insert Pipe Sleeve : Coating
- Insert Pipe Sleeve : Testing
- Advantages of insert Pipe Sleeve.
- Why choosing us ?
- Pipe sleeve/ insert sleeve : Applications and industries Served
What is Insert Pipe Sleeve ?
Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves are custom fabricated to cover the cut-back portion of the internal coated pipe. The RSEP is designed to protect the girth weld area from corrosion & also to provide 100% internally coated pipeline. Internally coated steel pipes suffer a major drawback of corrosion at the girth weld area. Until recent years internal coated pipelines were not much in use due to the uncoated portion of the girth-weld area. The insert sleeve offers a homogenous coating internally and also protects the girth weld area from corrosion.
The insert sleeve/pipe sleeve have a major advantage due to its easy-fabrication and fast assembly. There are many alternative solutions available in the market to protect the girth weld area from corrosion but are very expensive and require complex robotics technology. Protecting the girth-weld area from corrosion through such complex robotics is not only very expensive but also time consuming. The complexity of the job is also limited to larger sizes. Insert sleeve/ pipe sleeve are the only resource for fast assembly & cheaper solution for protecting the girth-weld from corrosion in stainless steel, carbon steel & other steel pipes also they possess an advantage of their size range which is suitable for sizes up to 2 inch also. Pipe sleeve/ insert sleeve do not require any special equipment for installation and are a cheaper resource as transportation of the sleeve is an easy process.
How Insert Pipe Sleeve Problem Solver ?
During the welding process, heat generated within the pipe will burn back the internal plastic coating approximately 1-2 inches from the welding seam. This sleeves and fittings are designed to isolate the burn-back of the coating and protect the steel substrate.
Uses and manufacturing of Insert Pipe Sleeve for various applications ?
Insert Sleeve / Pipe Sleeve for Internally Coated Steel Pipes
The Sleeve is inserted into the end of an internally coated pipeline. A second internally coated pipe is then slipped over the protruding half of the Sleeve so that both ends of the pipes touch the weld nubs. The fitting weld numbs ensure proper spacing for the final welding process.
The Sleeve installation is completed with a simple welding procedure that will provide a 100% internally coated pipe. The Sleeve is the most simplistic and efficient method to provide full corrosion protection for all internally coated pipeline systems
Stainless Steel Pipe Sleeve / Insert Sleeve for Prevention of Stress Corrosion Cracking
The Pipe/Insert Sleeve and weld band can be manufactured from stainless steel tubing using the same materials as the destination pipeline. Using the same pipeline materials eliminates the traditional problems caused by welding dissimilar metals. Additionally, the Stainless Steel Sleeve reduces potential stress corrosion cracking in the weld area.
Standard weld procedures for the specific grade of stainless steel pipeline may be used to weld the Stainless Steel Sleeve into place. Specific o-rings are selected to provide the best long-term performance for the individual pipeline application.
Pipe Sleeve / Insert Sleeve for Cement & Mortar Line Pipes
The Sleeve can be manufactured to provide weld area protection for cement and mortar lined pipelines. The Sleeve is manufactured to the same thickness of the pipe lining. The result is a pipeline that does not have an I.D. restriction and has eliminated the traditional damage and loss of material durability caused by extreme heat introduced by a hydraulic set.
The cement sleeve offers the same weld area protection as the standard pipe / insert sleeve installed in thin film coating pipelines. The cement Sleeve uses a multiple system and removable spacer nubs to ensure proper weld area spacing.
Unlike the tapered ends of the standard CC Sleeve, the cement sleeve designed for mortar lined pipes is squared on the ends. The pipeline mortar is blanked off two inches from the end of the pipleine.
Purpose and Application
Bush “oil” – a product intended for corrosion protection of internal weld. Bush “oil” is used when connecting pipes (fittings) with an internal anti-corrosion coating in transporting oil and gas mixture, water harvesting and other harsh environment applications.
Insert Pipe Sleeve : Product Range
Min 60.3 mm OD pipe to 1828.8 mm OD.
Insert Pipe Sleeve : Grades and Standard
Grades of Insert Pipe Sleeve Manufacturing.
- API 5L PSL 1 & PSL 2 (Gr B to X 80)
- ASTM A53
- ASTM A106
- ASTM A333
- ASTM A36
- ASTM A516 CL 60, CL 65, CL 70
- ASTM A671
- ASTM A672
- ASTM A691
- ASTM A312
- ASTM A358
Standards of Insert Pipe Sleeve
- NACE TM 0186 – Holiday Detection of Internal Tubular Coatings of 10-30 Mils Dry Film Thickness
- NACE TM 0384 – Holiday Detection of Internal Tubular Coatings of Less Than 10 Mils Dry Film Thickness
- NACE: National Association of Corrosion Engineers.
- ASTM: American Society for Testing Materials
- ASTM – Iron & Steel Products
- ASME Section IX
- API: American Petroleum Institute
- API 5L – Specification for Line Pipe
- API 1104/ANSI 1331.3 – The procedure and quality of radiography examination limits of acceptability, repair and removal of defects etc
- NACE No. 1 / SSPC-SP5 – White Metal Blasting
- SSPC: Steel Structures Painting Council.
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 – Materials for use in H2S containing Environment in oil and gas production.
- NACE SP 0188 – Discontinuity (Holiday) Testing of Protective Coatings
- SSPC-V1S1 – Visual standard for Abrasive blast cleaned steel
Insert Pipe Sleeve : Coating
The internal coated pipelines increase the life span of the pipeline by saving the pipeline from corrosion. Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves are coated with the same material as the pipe and the coating is applied with the same technology as the pipe coating (including high temperature baking) the whole pipeline is fitted with a uniform coating film of the same high quality and performance. Any other coating applied at the welding seam area after pipe welding which is cured at ambient temperature creates a pipeline with serious problematic zones.
Hence the pipe sleeve/ insert sleeve has to be coated with the same coating as the pipeline. Some of the most common coatings used are listed below depending upon the following factors:-
- The fluid or gas passing through the pipeline.
- Minimum & maximum operating temperature.
- Velocity of the material flowing through the pipeline.
- Minimum & maximum Operating pressure.
The coatings that are generally used to coat pipe sleeve/ insert sleeve are as below:-
|3M Scotchkote 134 FBE||Water and Wastewater Application|
|3M Scotchkote 345||Liquid Phenolic Primer|
|3M Scotchkote XC 6171||Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating|
|7409 PhenGuard 930|
Resistance to a wide range of organic acids, alchol, edible oils, fats & solvents
|7435 PhenGuard 935||Good resistance to hot water|
|7436 PhenGuard 940||Tank coating system for Chemical tankers|
|7497 SigmaLine 2000||To metal for pipe externals|
|Enviroline 405HT||Process vessels and tanks operating at high temperature|
|Hempadur 85671||Water and chemical resistance|
|Interline 850||To provide corrosion protection for the internals of steel storage tanks|
|Intertherm 228||provide a corrosion resistant barrier|
|Interzone 954||Cathodic disbondment resistance|
|Plasite 7159 PDS 1-07||water-resistant epoxy coating polymerized with a polyamine type curing agent.|
|Plasite 7159||High abrasion resistant version|
|Sigmashield 1200||Water hull of ice going & ice breaking vessels|
|Corvel 10-6051||Used at elevated temperature and pressure in drill pipe, production tubing, valves and fittings|
Insert Pipe Sleeve : Testing
INSERT SLEEVES can be tested according to various environments and conditions of usage. The tests vary from application to application & each client’s specification. The general tests which can be carried out guaranteeing the reliability of the material & its application are listed below.
- Autoclave Test Method.
- Knife Test.
- Cathodic Disbonding Resistance.
- Chemical Resistance Test.
- Flexibility Test.
- Hot Water Test.
- Resistance to gas pressure variations
- Shear Testing
- Combined Load Testing (Static Pressure, Bending & Cyclic Pressure)
- Static Pressure Test
- Adhesion Testing of Coated Sleeves
- Post Mortem Inspection of Shear Testing
- Chemical composition
- Mechanical Test
- Hardness Test
- Profile Test
- Visual Inspection
- DFT test
- Adhesion Tests
- 100% Holiday Tests
- Curing Test
Advantages of insert Pipe Sleeve.
- Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves can be manufactured in both stainless steel & carbon steel in any grade as per customer requirement.
- Applicable to a wide variety of pipeline systems both onshore as well as offshore pipeline systems.
- Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves can be custom fabricated as per the line pipe.
- The field joint can be X-Rayed 100%.
- Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves can be coated with any liquid or powder coatings.
- Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves are custom fabricated to cover the cut-back portion of the internal coated pipe.
- Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves have an advantage of easy manufacturing & can be manufactured along with the pipeline where it has to be installed which saves a lot of time as compared to complex robotics technology where the work can proceed only after the welding process of the pipe is complete.
- Pipe Sleeves / Insert Sleeves does not require any special equipment’s or training.
- Mastic forms a smooth surface at the sleeve edge & form a insulation barrier to obstruct flow of the pipeline material between the pipe & sleeve.
Why choosing us ?
- Company consolidated in the market
- Extensive experience in coatings
- Solid Infrastructure
- Automated processes
- We have International Experience
- Exclusive and registered designs
- Advice on the selection of coatings according to the application
- Guaranteed Products and Services
- Short response time
- Development of turnkey projects and special project
- Strategic partners
Pipe sleeve/ insert sleeve : Applications and industries Served
- Injection and re-injection
- Crude oil gathering
- Highly corrosive gas piping
- Potable & Waste Water
- Jet Fuel transfer
- Fire Water & Salt Water piping
- Reffusal water line
- Offshore water injection line
- Water injection line
- Water supply pipeline
- Tubular material collection
- Gas application
- Transport formation water
- Re-injection lines
- Very aggressive water disposal system
- Potable water
- Desalinated supply water for growth
- Water Pipe
- Refinery & Petrochemical Project
- Pipeline Replacement Project
- Sealine Replacement Project
- Offshore Pipeline Replacement Project
We are World Wide Service Provider.
We Manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Insert Pipe Sleeve Internally Coated in MIDDLE EAST: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Uae, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Yemen, Syria, Jordan, Cyprus, AFRICA: Morocco, Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, South Africa, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Equatorial Guinea, The Republic Of Congo, Gabon, Tunisia, Uganda, Ghana, Senegal, Liberia, NORTH AMERICA: USA, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Puerto Rica, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Bahamas, Denmark, EUROPE: Russia, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Uk, Spain, Ukraine, Netherland, Belgium, Greece, Portugal, Hungary, Albania, Austria, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta, Bulgaria, Turkey, Montenegro, Romania, Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, ASIA: India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Mayanmar, Taiwan, Cambodia, SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru